2023 COMPETITION AWARD WINNERS
Two high resolution digital photos of each two dimensional art piece is judged for awards, auction opportunities, and recognition for a great cause!
Cash awards plus a shoutout on this Website!
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
1. NY NJ and CT high school students.
2. Up to 3 original entries may be submitted. Submit two high resolution photos of each piece by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the form below titled Submission Details and Artist Release Form.
3. All artwork must be original and either drawing, illustration (pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, scratchboard, silverpoint, pastel) or painting (oil, acrylic or watercolor) or mixed media.
4 HearttoArt.org will display submissions and owner information on its’ website and flyers for future competitions.
5. Two professional artist, who are blind to the identities of the participants, will judge the following criteria to judge entries.
Artistic technique and handling of medium
Design and creative elements
Overall impression and impact
6. Submissions due by Feb 25th & winning entries announced Friday, March 31st
Please download, complete and email us the attached form. Include your name, high school, grade, art teacher and submission details.
Internationally recognized artist, photographer, sculptor, performer, writer, and poet from Biella, Italy