2023 COMPETITION AWARD WINNERS
Submit two high resolution digital photos of each art piece, including one with the the artists with the art piece
Cash awards plus a shoutout on this Website!
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
1. CT high school students.
2. Up to 3 original entries may be submitted. For each entry, submit two high resolution photos of each piece by email to email@example.com with the title, dimensions and medium of each piece.
3. Submit the Artist Release Form below to include your high school, grade and the name of your art teacher.
4. All artwork must be original and either drawing, illustration (pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, scratchboard, silverpoint, pastel) painting (oil, acrylic or watercolor), mixed media or sculpture.
5 HearttoArt.org will display submissions and owner information on its’ website and flyers for future competitions.
6. Two professional artist, who are blind to the identities of the participants, will judge the following criteria to judge entries.
Artistic technique and handling of medium
Design and creative elements
Overall impression and impact
7. Submissions due by April 28. Winning entries announced by June 1
Please download, complete and email us the attached form. Include your name, high school, grade, art teacher and submission details.
Internationally recognized artist, photographer, sculptor, performer, writer, and poet from Biella, Italy